- Erfolgreicher Abschluss des Moduls Grundbegriffe der Informatik [IN1INGI]
- Erfolgreicher Abschluss des Moduls Programmieren [IN1INPROG]
- Erfolgreicher Abschluss des Moduls Robotik I - Einführung in die Robotik [T-INFO-101465]
- Introduction and foundations
- Software systems for robot motion control
- Motor control
- Joint control
- Task control
- Whole-body control
- Hybrid control
- Trajectory following control
- Force/torque control
- Visual servo control
- Distance control
- Reinforcement learning algorithms
- Algorithms for learning and optimizing free space motions
- Algorithms for learning physical manipulation skills
- Transfer learning
- Robot learning and functional safety
- User interfaces and human-centric approaches
- Example applications
- Complex robot manipulation tasks
- Optimizing robot motions
- Learning of robot grasping and manipulation strategies
(2 SWS + 1,5 x 2 SWS) x 15 + 15 h Prüfungsvorbereitung = 90 h = 3 ECTS
You will get familiar with the most recent software technologies, concepts, and applications of controlling stationary and mobile robot arms. The first part covers software concepts and algorithms for robot motion control, in particular focusing on position control, force/torque control, distance control, and visual servo control. The second part introduces reinforcement learning algorithms and offers bridge to current research projects, which aim at robot learning instead of robot programming.
- Successful participants will be able to deploy, compare, and review concepts and software technologies for robot motion control, robot programming, and robot learning.
- Successful participants will understand and implement concepts of traditional and modern algorithms for: motor control, joint control, task control, whole-body control, and hybrid control. Hybrid control fuses discrete and continuous signals into one steady command signal and allows robots to execute complex physical manipulation skills.
- Successful participants will be able to plan and implement technologies for controlling robots and learning robot motor skills.